- Don't be afraid to play!!! If something is not turning out the way you want it to, it's
- Look at what supplies you do have - before you spend money! I have a ton of scrapbook templates that help me make perfect one of a kind embellishments for my scrapbook pages and albums!
- Before you even start - clean your surface really good, especially if you happen to have pets!
- Have your basic supplies in one area/space... I put mine in a drawer with everything I need to be able to create something in a pinch!
- Look at every day items you can use as a base instead of throwing things away. My snowman was made out of a creamer container!!!
I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you - being a part of this team has been one of the best things for me personally! I am learning much from the others on the team - and though my flair is more scrapbooking and "craft" related - I hope you enjoy what projects I bring you!
Until next time,
Creative PaperClay Design Team
and Memories in Tyme