Hello creative friends,
Diane here, back this month for a quick Spring & Summer tip with creative Paperclay®
If you are like our family, we're always on the go during the warmer months. Fishing & camping trips is a big deal to us and we go as often as we can.
I love to create and so do my grandkids. And just because were up in the mountains, doesn't stop us from creating.
I like to keep a "On The Go- Art Tote" handy.
I'm also one of those pack light type of gals, so my kit is very light and basic, but satisfies the creative desire quite well.
Here are some of my suggestions for a handy Art Tote
- I first find a nifty bag to put my supplies in. A favorite is those plastic zippered bags that you get when you purchase sheets or curtains sets. But anything will do.
- I gather tools such as, toothpicks, paintbrush coffee stir stick or Popsicle
- A small roll of masking tape and a couple folded up sheets of tissue paper or newspaper, ( this is for armatures if needed ).
- I always throw in at least 3 Ziploc quart size baggies. this is great to store your un-used clay and also for gathering natures treasures to sculpt on such as, pine-cones, leaves, sticks or rocks.
- A small package of hand wipes.
- A small bottled water and a small plastic container for holding water.
- And of course, your Creative Paperclay®
Simply place your items in the bag, zip her up and keep close to the camping gear.
You will always be ready to create wherever the road takes you this summer!
I would like to say thank you for all you creatives support this past 6 months. This is my last post here at the CPC blog, as I will move forward to fulfill other obligations.
It has been such an honor and pleasure to be here each month and participate with you and the amazing design team.
Wishing you all the best on your creative journey :)