Friday, November 25, 2011

A Thankful Weekend

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!  I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend with family and friends.  I'm so excited to share my first project with you for our amazing design team. 

This is a little frame I created that I took as a hostess gift for my mother for Thanksgiving dinner.  The shining star of this project is the acorns and yeap they were created with Paperclay®. 


 They actually were so easy to create.  I used a muffin tin I had and just pressed Paperclay® into the mold.  I let it set up overnight and the released it from the mold.  I left the acorns to dry a few day then spray painted them brown.  Once the paint was dried I rub with a bit of Inka Gold rub to highlight and they were ready to adhere to my frame. 



I look forward to see you next month...and until then keep creating.


Hugs,

5 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Wow how beautiful. Its stunning. Lee x

AJsArts said...

That is an amazing project! I also want you pan :)

Sandra Strait said...

This is so awesome!

Cindy said...

Fantastic project! I'd like to have your pan too! lol Looks great.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Lyneen said...

These are gorgeous!!!! love the colors you used!!!