What You'll Need
Non-stick craft mat or wax paper taped on work surface (to prevent sticking)
Cookie Cutters (I used cutters shaped like mittens)
Toothpick (not pictured)
Colored Pencils and/or crayons (not pictured)
Sharpie Markers or any magic markers you have (not pictured)
What To Do
1. Roll out a good-sized lump of Creative Paperclay® to a 1/4" thick on your non-stick craft mat.
2. Take your cookie cutters and press into the Creative Paperclay®.
3. Remove excess Creative Paperclay® from your cut-outs. Make a hole for a ribbon or string with the toothpick.
4. Carefully pick your cut-outs up and place them on a baking sheet. Bake in a toaster oven or full-size oven at 220 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Flip over and bake for another 6-8 minutes. Cut-outs should be hardened, but may be a little bit pliable.
5. Decorate with Sharpie Markers, colored pencils, crayons, paints, glitter, beads...whatever your heart desire! Enjoy the fruits of your labors!!!