Creative PaperClay Design Team Call
Creative Paper Clay® is looking for a few awesome Mixed Media Artists to showcase Creative Paperclay® Paperclay® and Delight Products!! If you LOVE play with Paperclay and find the idea of making your own Embellishments and Sculptures show us what you can do!!
We're looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to have their Paperclay® work prominently featured, Creative Paperclay®Design Team is a great fit!
What’s expected of a Creative Paperclay® Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase Creative Paperclay® products
* Experience taking good photos or scans of projects
* Active interaction with members of Creative Paperclay® facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
What are the responsibilities of a Creative Paperclay® Design Team Member?
* The Creative Paperclay® Design Team is a 6 month hitch, from May 1, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013
* Create a minimum of 1 (one) projects per month and one (1) help hint for using Creative Paperclay Products. Post them on both your blog and Creative Paperclay® blog on your assigned dates each month. Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on Creative Paperclay® Facebook - this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. Creative Paperclay® will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote Creative Paperclay®! Post projects created during your six-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to Creative Paperclay® blog and to products used on Creative Paperclay® website.
What are the rewards of a Creative Paperclay® Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on Creative Paperclay® blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to Creative Paperclay® Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, a growing international community.
* FREE product (over $100 value) in two shipments: One for the first 3 months and another for the second 3 months
Apply today! Here's how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam)
2) 1st Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by April 10th (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) 2nd Deadline: Submit/Post 1 project on your blog on or by April 11th 12AM EST to be viewed.
This post must include: a) The Creative Paperclay® logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to Creative Paperclay®blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make ... Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art… just think outside the box and impress me…
4) Join our facebook and blog - this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
5) All entries MUST utilize Creative Paperclay®. Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
What to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the Creative Paperclay® Design Team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with
others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you've been on or are currently on. Do you
have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery,? Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of April 18th. Creative Paperclay’s®
Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!