Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jess B's - Flowers are Blooming

Hello Everyone
I wanted to bring some vibrant colors
to cheer up spirits
as we are still in the winter season

Nana is doing better
sitting up, walking, and eating!
Just all around good :o)

I have been fascinated by
mixed media and all the textures that
can bring decor to life
I feel a shift in my creativity
I used Creative Paperclay®, heart cookie cutters, flourish clear stamp, and a candy bowl
to create the flower shap.  Bake according to the instructions.
I a long canvas that I pulled out bring acrylic paints and 
used an old hotel card to combine the paints

Adirondack Color Wash, 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays - Flat Fabios
 Dylusion Sprays

Tattered Angel Notes from Garden with StazOn Olive Green Ink



Added sequins to the center of the flowers


 
I had some foam stamps and decided to write the words in Spanish

IMAGINAR - IMAGINE
CREER - BELIEVE
SER - BE

Thanks for stopping by
see you in a couple of weeks



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colors and how you made your flowers. Great inspiration

Unknown said...

These are delightful! I must get some paperclay!

Kitty!

dawnmercedes said...

wow! such texture and color and interest! way to go!