Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wine List


Good morning Brenda here and welcome to another Creative Paperclay® post.

Before I share my project with you, I would like to remind you that there is a Design Team call going on here.  I believe you have until April 11th to sign up, but click on the link above and check out all the details.  This is my second term and I'm not sure I will be reapplying.  Not that I don't enjoy working with the products, but I may let some new talent step in.  It's going to be sad leaving the team as I have learned so much and enjoyed being a part of the team tremendously.  Creative Paperclay® is definitely a fabulous product and I will for sure continue using it...so now onto my project.

I had received a wine bottle holder for Christmas
yes, I am a Vikings fan and proud of it  :) 
In this shoe there was this tag and I got the idea to use it as a pattern for a Wine List! 
So I laid it ontop of my Creative Paperclay® after I rolled it out about an 1/8 of an inch. 
I just used my craft knife and traced around the pattern of the bottle. 
laid it out to dry...Hindsight, I wish I had NOT cut out the holes, but I really didn't know where this project was going when I started it. 
Here are the holes I cut out. 
Then I painted the bottle silver with some acrylic paints and used some old style letter rubons and added the word WINE LIST to the top of the bottle. 
I added a mini clothespin so I could also use it as an actual list, but again, hindsight, I would have covered up the WINE LIST wording, so.... 
instead I used a transparency and used the template to cut the exact size out and now I have a dry erase wine list... 

see, dry erase...love it  
I really like the way it came together.  I added a magnet to the back and now it can hang on my refrigerator and when I finish a bottle I can just write what I am in need of...LOL  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back soon.  Remember, you can always find me here and see what other projects I've come up with.  
As always, have a great day and God Bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Burun Estetigi, Septorinoplasti Nesef
Darligi Ameliyati Septorinoplasti bilgileri Op.Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan
anlatilmaktadir Septorinoplasti (Nefes Darligi ve Burun Estetigi)
Septorinoplasti nedir.
Septorinoplasti Burun Estetigi Nesef Darligi Ameliyati r