Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jess B's - Spring Bunny is coming!

Hello Everyone

Here is a fun little Easter wall decor
I made with DelightTM

making beautiful colors of spring
anticipating Easter eggs, baskets, and oodles of candy
 
with latex gloves, I cut DelightTM into 5 sections
placed a dollop of paint and mixed together

rolled out the DelightTMand used mini cookie cutters 
 they dry instantly with a soft foamy texture
I applied to a wooden petal shaped wall hanging
from the dollar store

I also used Creative Paperclay®
for the bunny to give it more dimension

The girls asked me to hang this on their bedroom
door. It made them smile!

This is a great easter basket stuffer
You have to try DelightTM
it's a wonderful product and the children can also
have fun making their own craft.

WAIT!!!
One package has mysteriously disappeared...
I wonder who took it? 

Happy Easter


1 comment:

estetik said...

Just want to say your post is awesome. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field.

Estetik