Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jess B's Fall Jewlery

Hello Everyone
My name is Jess B. and excited to be a part of the new design team here at
 Creative Paperclay®
I can only say is this stuff is amazing!
Easy to work with and light as a feather.
Decided to make some fall jewelry
Although all autumn colors are
rich in reds, browns, and golds
I had to add my little twist of colors to the mix.

FALL JEWELRY


 This embossing press rocks
I  had extra Creative Paperclay® in my hands
so I just filled the rest for a future project

 I love that mine are not always smooth and clear details
but you can see the splits and missed filled parts - gives it character
 Although I did not take pictures
of all the painting that went into this project
 I encourage you to use any all paints and mixers your heart desires
Loving Terri Sproul's Mixers






INGREDIENTS
Lisa Pavelka Embossing Cutters - Ivy Leaf
Jaquard Lumiere Acrylic Paints - burnt orange, metallic rust, citrine
Chain - Joann's or Michael's

Thanks for stopping by
see you in a couples of weeks
enjoy your holiday

Give Thanks Everyday!

Jess B.

6 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, AMAZING!!! set...love it!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Looks fun!!

Cindy said...

Wonderful piece! Great job!

Proxxon Tools said...

great project...

Tanya Knight Ruffin said...

That is so nice! I am inspired to buy some paper clay!!!

Midnightscrapper said...

I REALLY WANT that face mould! awesome work