Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jess B's Fall Jewlery

Hello Everyone
My name is Jess B. and excited to be a part of the new design team here at
 Creative Paperclay®
I can only say is this stuff is amazing!
Easy to work with and light as a feather.
Decided to make some fall jewelry
Although all autumn colors are
rich in reds, browns, and golds
I had to add my little twist of colors to the mix.

FALL JEWELRY


 This embossing press rocks
I  had extra Creative Paperclay® in my hands
so I just filled the rest for a future project

 I love that mine are not always smooth and clear details
but you can see the splits and missed filled parts - gives it character
 Although I did not take pictures
of all the painting that went into this project
 I encourage you to use any all paints and mixers your heart desires
Loving Terri Sproul's Mixers






INGREDIENTS
Lisa Pavelka Embossing Cutters - Ivy Leaf
Jaquard Lumiere Acrylic Paints - burnt orange, metallic rust, citrine
Chain - Joann's or Michael's

Thanks for stopping by
see you in a couples of weeks
enjoy your holiday

Give Thanks Everyday!

Jess B.

6 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh, AMAZING!!! set...love it!

rachel whetzel said...

Looks fun!!

Barbara Moore said...

Wonderful piece! Great job!

Terri Sproul said...

great project...

Tanya Knight Ruffin said...

That is so nice! I am inspired to buy some paper clay!!!

Midnightscrapper said...

I REALLY WANT that face mould! awesome work